Heat pump dryer
- Medium sized LCD display: Provides clear feedback on the programmes and options selected
- Drying capacity 8kg
- Heat pump condenser dryer: Our 'A' rated tumble dryer uses heat pump technology, which works like a refrigerator in reverse, to achieve this unprecedented energy efficiency. The energy consumption is so low, it actually exceeds the requirements for an 'A' energy rating by 40%. So you get all the benefits of tumble drying at a much lower running cost.
- ProTex soft drum
- Delay start option: Delay start option ensures your laundry is ready exactly when required and helps to reduce creasing and musty odours.
- Sensor dryer: Sensor drying gives you exceptional drying results and total control. Simply choose the required level of dryness on the rotary control, from 'iron dry' for slightly damp clothes to 'extra dry' for ready-to-wear results. The machine will then sense when the clothes are dried to the level specified.
- Time controlled drying
- Bed linen programme
- Cotton programmes: Includes cottons - cupboard dry, cottons - extra dry, and cottons - iron dry
- Condensation efficiency: B
- Weighted condensation efficiency: 81
- Drying Technology: Heat pump
- Drying Capacity (kg): 8.0
- Drum volume: 118
- Sound Power Level: 66
- Motor System: Asynchronous
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 850x596x638
- Depth max, mm: 663
- Required Fuse: 13
- Door hinges: Left reversible by user
- Energy Class: A++
- Energy cupboard dry 1000: 1.93
- Annual energy consumption, kWh: 235
- Voltage: 230-240
- Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 916 098 988
- Cord Length: 1.45
- Tank Capacity: 5.28
- Conditioning: Bed linen, Cotton ECO, Cottons, Duvet, Easy iron, Mix, Silk, Synthetics, Wool, Sports
- Cotton Program: None
- Synthetics Program: None
- Included accessories: None
- Optional Accessories: Stacking kit, Direct drain hose
- Program Description: English
- Program language card: None
For appliances with digital elements (connected), the supply of updates for these elements is available for a minimum of 24 months.
Safe, low temperatures
AEG SensiDry technology draws moisture out of fabrics at half the temperature of conventional tumble dryers, without significantly extending the drying time. This ensures that fabrics are never subject to unnecessary heat. Your clothes will keep the textures they had the day you bought them, for longer. And the low temperature helps you save energy, too.
Saving you time and energy every day
Our dryers feature ProSense technology, which uses advanced humidity and temperature sensors to adjust the drying time and energy consumption for every size of load - whether it’s a day’s or a week’s worth of washing. This saves time and energy, while gently protecting the clothes that you love and wear every day.
Shorter drying cycles, better care
Thanks to improved air flow design, AEG dryers dry faster and more efficiently than conventional heat pump driers. So your clothes are better cared for even though the drying cycles are shorter.
Fuss-free filter for efficiency
Only AEG dryers feature the ÖKOFlow Filter System, an extremely efficient filter that is easy to reach and clean. Conventional dryers have multiple filters. If you don’t clean them all, energy consumption increases. With only one filter, an AEG machine dries every load effortlessly and maintains its effectiveness and energy efficiency.
Built-in protection for your clothes
All AEG dryers have our ProTex gentle drum, specially designed to take care of your clothes. With this patterned drum, your clothes benefit from the most efficient airflow and have room to stretch out for less tangling and creasing.