- The door of the oven does not close properly
- How to calibrate the door of the oven / cooker?
- Hot air or steam escapes through the door during operation
- Integrated oven
- Freestanding cooker
1. Check the Door release clip is not open
Integrated ovens have a clip, this is a great feature if you want to remove the door for cleaning, however if the clip is open, the door will not sit straight. You can check this by checking the catch as indicated below.
2. Contact an Authorised Service Centre.
The door of the oven cannot be calibrated.
If the door does not close properly and warm air escapes during operation of the appliance, the door hinge or counter bearing may be defective and must be replaced.