- Hob displays one of the following error messages: E4 / E401 / E402 / E403 / E421 / E422 / E423 / E431 / E432 / E433.
- induction hob
- cooker with induction hob
1. Remove either cold or hot cookware from the induction plate.
2. Disconnect the appliance from power for at least 30 seconds.
Reconnect it and switch it back on.
3. Check if the error code disappears after cooling down (residual heat indicator "H" can stay).
4. To avoid the same problem in the future, cool down your cookware and check if it is suitable for induction cooking.
Refer to the article: What cookware is suitable for cooking zones with induction heating?
5. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advice does not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
- Error messages E4 / E401 / E402 / E403 / E421 / E422 / E423 / E431 / E432 / E433 indicate that overheating protection for the cooking zone is operating