- Hot plate cooks slowly
- Too long cooking time
- integrated electric hob
- freestanding cooker with electric hob
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
- integrated gas hob
- freestanding cooker with gas hob
1. Measure the cooking time as follows:
- Use a steel saucepan that fits perfectly on the cooking zone.
- Make sure that the bottom of the saucepan is even by pressing a ruler to the base.
- Pour 1 l of water in the saucepan and put the lid on.
- Place the saucepan on the cooking zone. Set to the highest setting.
- Compare the table with the cooking times below:
Note: The time at which steam starts escaping from under the lid.
The time for heating up 1 l of water to approx. 100 °C
Energy consumption for heating up 1 l of water to approx. 100 °C
Temperature of ambient surface when heating up 1 l of water to approx. 100 °C
3 - 4 min.
Approx. 134 Wh
4 - 5 min.
Approx. 178 Wh
7 - 8 min.
Approx. 241 Wh
7 - 8 min.
Approx. 258 Wh
2. If the times vary distinctly, contact an Authorized Service Center.
Was this article helpful?