- How to clean AEG gas on glass and electronic gas hob
- electronic gas hobs
- gas on glass hobs
What you need:
- warm water
- a moist cloth or sponge
- micro cloth
- glass scraper
- AEG Vitro Care (available in our Webshop)
1. Turn off power to make sure hob cools down.
2. Remove pan supports and burners.
- Use AEG Vitro Care for heavily solide pan supports
- Remove plastic or sugary food immediately
3. Wipe away all dirt with moist cloth.
4. Clean spark plug with moist cloth.
5. Clean flame safety device with moist cloth.
- For electronic gas hobs clean metal part to prevent difficult flame recognition
- F-message can appear when flame recognition is difficult
- Deactivate and activate the hob
- When F-message reappears press pause button
- Then press Hob2Hood button within 3 seconds
- When 0 appear the F-message is cleared
6. Wipe down to dry.
7. Return hand-washed burners and hand-washed pan supports.
For more information check your gas hob user manual. Download user manual.
Visit the AEG webshop for original maintenance products.
Was this article helpful?