- How to sanitize my oven?
- What solutions to use to sanitize my oven?
- Household appliances sanitization
- Wipe a couple of times the external surface of your appliance with SOFT SINGLE-USE towels soaked with ethanol solution (70%). Avoid Chlorine-based disinfectants. Use only in well-ventilated environments
- As an alternative to single-use towels: use 2 different soft towels and wash them afterwards in the washing machine with detergent at cotton cycle 90°C.
- Effectiveness of treatment is affected by the presence of organic matter. If the surface is dirty the suggestion is to clean the surface using detergent recommended in the user manual before using the disinfectant
Note: We test our aesthetic components in terms of alcohol and scratch resistance, but DO NOT leave alcohol for a long time on the surface and DO NOT clean with hard/abrasive media
Note: For the appliances' interior we DO NOT recommend any sanitization even with alcohol due to flammability, in particular within a closed compartment