- Oven has damaged or loose components
- Oven has visible signs of damage
1. Discovering damage when unpacking the appliance:
- Please contact your dealer immediately to notify them that the appliance was damaged during delivery.
- You will find the dealer’s phone number on the invoice or the delivery note.
Warning: Do not attempt to connect or use the appliance.
2. Discovering damage after installing / using the appliance for the first time:
You should contact your dealer in this case to notify them of the damage.
3. If you want to replace the component yourself, visit our Webshop.
4. If possible, state the component concerned when requesting a service by an Authorized Service Center.