- The temperature on the oven's display differs from the measured temperature
- Ovens with display
1. For all our ovens equipped with a display for the temperature, the deviation of the actual temperature is only a few degrees Celsius.
2. If larger deviations are detected with an external thermometer, this can be due to the measuring method.
3. Measuring method factors of influence are:
- The position at which the temperature was measured
- The time at which the temperature was measured
- The type and accuracy of the thermometer.
- In order to able to assess whether a fault is present in the appliance, we recommend that you observe the user's instructions for the oven or cooker when preparing the food.
- If the problem persists, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.