Question / Issue:
- Is the temperature inside the fridge freezer the same in every part?
- Are there different temperature areas in the fridge?
- fridge freezer
Answer / Resolution:
1. The set value refers to the average temperature of the inner liner.
- The momentary temperatures in the shelves, compartments can be different (more than one degree) depending on the operation of the appliance and the internal and external conditions or function
- In general, the temperature inside can decrease from top to bottom and from the door to the back wall, or it can be lower than the set value (but only minimally).
2. Check if the appliance is equipped with a fan:
- Electronic controlled – switch the „shopping mode” on the control panel
- Mechanical controlled (button) – switch on the fan
3. When large quantities of fresh food are placed in the fridge or freezer (such as when you're storing the week's grocery shopping) use "power cool" or "power freeze" function.
4. Check the installation of the appliance.