- My fridge freezer is not operating
- Cannot turn on the appliance
- Fridge freezers
- Chest freezers
1. Check whether the appliance is switched off.
2. Check whether the mains plug is connected to the mains socket correctly.
3. Check if there is the voltage in the mains socket.
4. Connect a different electrical appliance to the mains socket (i.e. lamp).
5. Plug the appliance out and then in.
6. After switch-on check the lamp of the appliance or check the noise of the compressor.
After a 1 hour check the internal temperature of the appliance.
7. Contact a qualified electrician or an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advice does not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Was this article helpful?