- What is the optimal temperature in the refrigerator / freezer?
- Fridge freezers
- You should keep your fridge temperature set at or below 4°C and your freezer set at -19°C (or -18°C, depending on your model).
- Increase slightly the set temperature in the summer season.
- The optimal ambient temperature of the appliances should be 20-25°C.
- The highest number will be the coldest temperature in the fridge.
- 0 will be off 1 will be the warmest/ least cool
If you are still unsure you can download your appliance manual here