- Fridge is too warm
- Temperature is too high in the fridge
- Fridge freezer
1. Wait approx. 12 hours for the appliance to achieve the correct temperature if you have just set it up.
2. If you have just placed a large number of food items into the appliance, the alarm will stop sounding when the temperature is normal again.
The temperature can increase after loading a big amount of fresh food, use the shop mode to decrease the temperature quicker.
3. Check whether the fan inside the appliance is on and running (if your appliance has a fan).
You can check the fan by closing the door for a moment and opening it again.
Right after opening the door, you can hear whether the fan is running and whether it is stopping too soon.
4. Ensure that the appliance stands level.
Adjust the feet on the bottom and check the level with a spirit level.
5. Check whether the appliance is installed and secured correctly so that the door closes tightly (integrated appliances).
6. Check manually whether the door seal is clean and undamaged.
7. Check whether the door is closed properly and avoid leaving the door open for a long time.
8. Check whether the door hinges are secure and undamaged.
Replace any defective hinge parts.
9. Check that the appliance is cooling correctly.
- Measure the temperature with a thermometer in a glass of water placed inside the fridge.
- If the temperature is between +4 to +5°C, the fridge is working correctly.
- The core temperature of foodstuffs is more important than the internal air temperature of the fridge, as air temperature will fluctuate during each refrigeration cycle (between the refrigeration compressor starting and stopping).
- Please note that cheaper thermometers may show variations of ±1–2°C or more.
- Adjust the temperature by turning the temperature regulator or via the control panel.
10. Check that the appliance has been installed with adequate ventilation.
You can find the ventilation requirements in your user manual or installation guide.
11. Check that the protective packaging has been removed from the door (integrated appliances).
12. Check whether the ambient temperature is too high or too low relative to the climate class on the rating plate.
13. Defrost the appliance and switch it on again.
14. Place the freezer to the LEFT and the refrigerator to the RIGHT side if you want to install them Side by Side (close together).
15. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.