- Compact dishwasher displays error message E1
- The appliance does not fill with water
- Compact dishwasher emits acoustic signal for approximately 30 seconds
- Integrated compact dishwasher
- Free-standing compact dishwasher
1. Make sure that the water tap is open.
2. Make sure that the water tap is not clogged.
3. Make sure that the pressure of the water supply is not too low.
Recommended water pressure is between 0.04-1.0MPa.
For this information, contact your local water authority.
- Tap is not open or water intake is restricted or water pressure is too low.