- The dishwasher is not heating up water
- Dishes are cold after the end of the cycle
- No steam or cold when the door opens
1. Wrong program selection may lead to poor washing and drying results
- Select a programme according to the type of load and the degree of soil
- For example, Quick wash program for very dirty and stained items will not wash properly.
- Refer to your user manual for the best washing solutions
sample programme table
2. Check and clean out the dishwasher's filters and sump area, which could possibly be blocked with food particles
Please see the instructional video. For more information refer to the user manual supplied with your appliance
3. Reset the appliance
Turn off the appliance from the mains supply, wait 5 minutes and then switch it back on at the mains supply and restart your appliance
4. Over foaming - there is water and foam at the bottom of the dishwasher when the program is finished
- Remove as much foam as you can by using a sponge and towels
- Pour approximately a litre of milk into the tub and run a quick cycle without detergent, as the protein in the milk will suppress the foam.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 several times until all foam has been removed
- If washing up liquid has been placed in the rinse aid chamber, a technician visit is required
5. The heating element may be faulty
No heat will lead to poor wash results. We recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer to ensure the appliance is repaired correctly.
We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.
If you found the following information helpful, please give us a thumbs up below. If this information did not resolve your question, all constructive feedback is welcome.
- Wrong programme/option selection
- Filters and sump needs cleaning
- Over foaming
- Faulty heater