- Brown deposit in dishwasher
- The dishwasher not cleaning properly and washing results are poor
- Residues in the dishwasher after usage
- Integrated dishwasher
- Freestanding dishwasher
1. Empty the dishwasher.
2. Check and clean the filters and spray arms
Check for any large residue/deposits and remove them.
3. Wipe the edges of the door and around the gasket.
4. For best results, add our recommended dishwasher degreaser product to the dispenser where you normally add dishwasher detergents.
You will find care & maintenance products on our Webshop.
5. Wash the empty dishwasher using an intensive program or a special cleaning program ("Machine Care").
For the best result, do this once a month.