- How to clean the interior of the dishwasher?
- Dishwasher maintenance
- How to fix a smelly dishwasher?
- freestanding dishwasher
- integrated dishwasher
1. Clean the appliance, including the rubber gasket of the door, with a soft damp cloth.
2. Run long-duration programmes at least 2 times per month.
If you regularly use only short-duration programmes, these can leave deposits of grease and limescale inside the appliance.
3. Use monthly a specific cleaning product for dishwashers.
Follow carefully the instructions on the packaging of the product. We recommend specialized detergents available from our Webshop.
Machine Care is a programme designed to clean the appliance interior with optimal results. It removes limescale and grease buildup
4. Check the filters and the sump after each use of the dishwasher.
Foreign objects (e.g. pieces of glass, plastic, bones or toothpicks, etc) decrease the cleaning performance and can cause damage to the drain pump. Check for any large residue/deposits and remove them.