- There is water and foam at the bottom of the dishwasher when the program is finished
- A lot of foam in the dishwasher during washing
- Foam comes out from under the door during the wash programme
- It foams a lot in my dishwasher
- If washing up liquid has been used in the rinse aid dispenser, the dispenser will need to be removed and flushed. This action should only be undertaken by a suitably qualified technician. Please contact us to arrange a technician to visit.
- If foam is coming out of the appliance during operation and you suspect that washing up liquid has been used, please switch the appliance off and contact our team for advice.
- If using “All-in-One”multi-tablets, use the Multi-tab function, available on most dishwashers. This will turn off the separate rinse aid. Please see your user manual for instructions
- Check you are using the correct detergent. Washing up liquid must not be used in a dishwasher
- Ensure you don't mix washing up liquid and rinse aid in the rinse aid chamber
- Multi-tab detergent already contains rinse aid therefore additional rinse aid can result in overdosing
- Washing up by hand is not required prior to using the dishwasher, washing up liquid on your crockery can result in excess foam
- Don't pre-rinse, only scrape your plates as dishwasher detergent is designed to handle certain levels of grease and soil. Pre-rinsing unbalances this and can lead to excess foam
- Take care when refilling the rinse aid container and wipe away any spillage. Spilt rinse aid will foam when the program starts