- Unpleasant smell coming out of the dishwasher
- Integrated dishwashers
- Freestanding dishwashers
1. Remove all food particles residing on the dishes before loading them into the dishwasher.
2. Use Prewash cycle (if available).
3. Check whether the filters are clean.
You can find information on cleaning and maintenance in the user manual. Download user manual.
4. Use monthly a specific cleaning product for dishwashers.
Follow carefully the instructions on the packaging of the product.
We recommend specialized detergents available from our Webshop.