- An unpleasant smell coming out of the dishwasher
- Integrated dishwashers
- Freestanding dishwashers
1. Remove all food particles residing on the dishes before loading them into the dishwasher.
2. Use the Prewash cycle (if available).
3. Check whether the filters and spray arms are clean.
Make sure that there are no residues of food or soil in or around the edge of the sump.
- Put back in place the flat filter (C). Make sure that it is correctly positioned under the 2 guides.
- Reassemble the filters (A) and (B).
- Put back the filter (A) in the flat filter (C). Turn it clockwise until it locks
Follow the instructional videos
You can find information on cleaning and maintenance in the user manual. Download user manual.
4. Use monthly a specific cleaning product for dishwashers.
Follow carefully the instructions on the packaging of the product.
We recommend specialized detergents available on our Webshop.