Before any maintenance operation, deactivate the appliance and disconnect the mains plug from the socket.
Always take care when moving appliances, for heavy appliances it's necessary two persons to move it.
Always use safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
Please note that self-repair or nonprofessional repair can have safety consequences if not done properly
Before carrying out any operations, remove the plug from the power socket.
1. Make sure the appliance stands upright.
2. Open the door and remove the door equipment. Close the door.
3. Unscrew the screws on the back of the top cover.
4. Lift the top cover and place it on a soft surface.
5. Unscrew the 4 screws
6. Lift the upper hinge and put it in a safe place together with the screws.
7. Lift the door and put it on a soft surface
8. Tilt the appliance carefully on a soft foam packaging or similar material to avoid any damage to the back of the appliance and the floor.
9. Unscrew the screws of the bottom hinge and adjustable feet.
10. Install the pin in the opposite hole of the hinge.
11. Screw the bottom hinge on the other side of the appliance.
12. Install the rubber support on the side with no hinge.
13. Fit the door on the lower hinge making sure the hinge pin enters the door bottom hole.
14. Install the upper hinge on the opposite side of the appliance. Fit the upper hinge pin into the door upper hole. Tighten the screws.
15. Screw the remaining 2 screws on the top side of the appliance with no hinge.
16. Place the top cover on the appliance and tighten the screws on the back.
Install the door equipment.
Wait at least 4 hours before connecting the appliance to the power supply.