Before any maintenance operation, deactivate the appliance and disconnect the mains plug from the socket.
Always take care when moving appliances, for heavy appliances it's necessary two persons to move it.
Always use safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
Please note that self-repair or nonprofessional repair can have safety consequences if not done properly
If you wish to replace parts yourself, you can find spare parts, accessories and care products in our Webshop.
Refer to the instructional video below:
- Remove the door shelves
- Loosen the upper and lower hinge with a screwdriver
- Remove the door
- Unscrew the old hinges
- Screw the new hinges in place
- Check the functionality of the new hinges on the door
- Slide hinges over the screws on the fridge
- Screw the hinges back onto the fridge