Before any maintenance operation, deactivate the appliance and disconnect the mains plug from the socket.
Always take care when moving appliances, for heavy appliances it's necessary two persons to move it.
Always use safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
Please note that self-repair or nonprofessional repair can have safety consequences if not done properly
How to clean, disassemble and assemble your dishwasher spray arms
Refer to the instructional video
1. Remove lower basket
2. Twist lower spray arm and pull out
3. Pull out the upper basket
4. Twist upper spray arm and press upwards to detach it
5. Remove upper basket
6. Twist ceiling spray arm and press upwards to detach it
7. Use a toothpick to clean the holes
8. Rinse spray arms with water and dry with a clean cloth
9. Twist upper arm and lower arm back into place