How to disassemble and assemble the detergent drawer
1. Pull out the detergent drawer until it stops.
2. Press the lever down to remove the drawer.
(below photos are illustrative only, they may differ from your washing machine model)
3. Place the drawer upside down.
4. To remove the drawer from the handle, place a flathead screwdriver in the area where the clamp is located.
5. Gently press the clamp with a screwdriver 1 and push it 2 so that you can pull the door handle out. Be careful not to break the clamp.