If the Iron Aid tumble dryer does not dry well, refer to the suggestions below for step by step instructions.
Laundry is always creased:
80% of the creases will be removed. A few creases will always remain.
- Make sure to put correct volume of laundry (max. 5 shirts) and to choose appropriate settings.
- Remove the clothes from the tumble dryer as soon as it is finished. Hang them all up on hangers and pull them back into shape.
Check if the appliance works:
- Fill the steam tank up to maximum level.
- Putt in one dry, thin cotton shirt and select Update cycle (5 positions to the right of the Off position).
- Listen to find out whether the drum rotating sounds are audible (if possible, put a clothes-peg in the machine).
- After the cycle the laundry should be slightly damp and with less creases.
- Check whether the steam water level in the tank has dropped.
It is normal with Iron Aid for the clothes to be slightly damp after a steam cycle.
- Hang the clothes up for 10 minutes on a hanger and they will dry with almost any creases.
Set dryness measurement:
- Press "Sensitive" and "Start" at the same time and hold the buttons for 10 seconds.
- Press "Start" until C0 and the horizontal line appears at the bottom on the display.