- Tumble dryer shrinks clothes
- The tumble dryer heats up too much
- Vented dryer
- Condenser dryer
- Heat pump dryer
1. Change the programme duration.
Check your user manual for the drying time required for different types of laundry.
Download the user manual.
2. Choose a suitable drying programme based on the instructions on the fabric label.
The wrong programme or option selection may lead to poor drying results.
Make sure that the respective type of washing and the care symbols on the label of the laundry comply with the drying programme and selected options.
Tumble dryer programs are essentially either time-controlled or humidity-controlled (automatic).
Time-controlled: If you want to finish drying clothes that are almost dry, we recommend you use the Time Drying option (over 10 minutes duration, as the last 10 minutes of cycles consist of cooling without heat.)
Humidity-controlled: Automatic drying programmes are great when you put your laundry into the tumble dryer immediately after being washed in the washing machine.
Automatic drying cycles cannot be used for clothing that is only slightly damp.
3. Only dry fabrics which are applicable to dry in the tumble dryer.
Follow the instructions on the fabric label.