- Tumble dryer's drying cycle does not end
- tumble dryer
1. The dryer calculates needed time according to the load.
- The time on the display is estimated.
- The load may be too large and too wet.
- Try another spin cycle that matches the load and make sure the clothing is dry enough for the selected drying cycle.
2. Clean the filters and condenser
- See the user manual for how to clean and maintain your appliance.
- Check the filters by holding them up to the light and see if they are porous.
- If no water passes through the filters, clean them and check again.
- If water still does not pass through the filters, replace them.
- Filters and accessories are available via the Webshop.
3. Check if the ambient temperature is between 5°C and 35°C.
- If the ambient temperature is too low or too high, the tumble dryer may not operate correctly.
- Place the dryer in a room which has a suitable temperature.
- If the dryer is located in a room, make sure that the temperature of the room is between 5°C and 35°C.
- If the room temperature is not within this range, the tumble dryer may not operate correctly and will not heat up.
- Heat the room in which the tumble dryer is situated until it reaches a suitable temperature, or move the dryer to another room which is at a suitable temperature.
4. Check whether the appliance is getting hot:
- Firstly, clean the appliance and then start a timed cycle of at least 120 minutes with no load.
- After one hour, open the door and check whether the drum is hot inside (with at least 20 minutes remaining on the display).
- If the inside of the drum is hot, the heating system is working. In tumble dryers fitted with a heat pump, you can often also hear whooshing or sloshing noises from the appliance when it stops.
- If the appliance is still not hot after an hour of the program, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.