- Drying cycle of washer - dryer takes too long
- Drying cycle of washer - dryer takes too short
See the suggestions below:
- If a rinse hold function is selected, deselect it.
- If an extra rinse function is selected, deselect it.
- Make sure that water is flowing into the appliance and that the water pressure is sufficiently high. Otherwise, the cycle time will be extended. In some cases, it may be too short for the detergent to dissolve. See the user manual if the machine is not receiving enough water. Download user manual.
- If a delayed start function is selected, deselect it.
- Make sure that the appliance is pumping water out correctly. If the appliance detects that the water level has not changed before it switches to a spin cycle, a wash cycle can be repeated. See the user manual if the pump is not pumping out water.
- On some models, the time of the drying cycle is automatically shortened or extended, as the progress of the cycle depends on the load size, weight, type and moisture of the clothing.
- Some models also electronically detect how dry the clothing is and will not end the cycle until it is completely dry.
- This applies to both washing and drying cycles.