- Recently installed washing machine does not start
- Front loader washing machine (integrated and freestanding)
- Top loader washing machine
1. Leave the washing machine to stand for a few hours to warm up and it should start to work.
If the washing machine is brand new and has been left in cold temperatures (below 10–15 Celsius degrees), it may have difficulty in starting for the first time.
2. If the machine is brand new and stops after a short time, there may be a vacuum or suction in the machine.
During transport, for example, the eco-ball in the bottom hose can jump up and then not drop back down into its position.
- To resolve this problem, switch the machine off, then remove the fluff filter and refit it.
- Add approx. 2 litres of water directly into the drum and close the door.
- Start your machine on a new wash cycle.
3. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.