- Washing machine does not spin
- Washing machine displays error code EF5
- Laundry is still wet after the programme is finished
- Front loader washing machine (integrated and freestanding)
- Top loader washing machine
- Washer dryer
1. Make sure that the transit bolts are removed from the back of the appliance.
Refer to the installation instructions in your user manual or separate installation leaflet supplied with your appliance. Download user manual.
2. Make the washing machine level by raising or lowering the feet.
- Use a spirit level to check whether the machine is level on all its feet.
- Adjust the feet using a spanner.
3. Make sure the machine is placed on a stable, hard floor.
4. Check if the laundry is loaded correctly.
- Make sure that the washing machine is not overloaded
- For very small load, adjust manually the items in the tub and start the spin phase again
- Test the spin function by running a program with empty drum
A very small load can cause balance problems with the spin phase leading to excessive vibration.
5. Make sure that the drain filter is not clogged.
Clean the filter, if necessary.
For detailed procedure refer to the user manual supplied with your appliance.
6. Make sure the Rinse Hold option is not selected.
- With this option selected the final spin is not performed
- The water of the last rinse is not drained out to prevent the fabrics from creasing
- The washing programme ends with water in the drum
7. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
- Possible imbalance - the electronic balance check ensures that the clothing is balanced inside the washing machine before the appliance starts to spin. This prevents the washing machine from being subjected to uneven loads, which can damage the machine.
- Rinse Hold option selected - with this option selected the final spin is not performed
- Appliance not leveled - it may cause the machine not to spin
- Unstable base - if the base on which the machine is placed is unstable, e.g. a wooden floor (not a solid level base), it may cause the machine not to spin. If the base is not level or firm, movements may occur in the machine which prevent it from balancing itself.
- Clogged filter - if the drainage does not function properly, it may cause the machine not to spin
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.