- Detergent remains in the drawer
- Softener remains in the drawer
- No smell of the softener on the laundry
- Leakage from the detergent drawer's front
- Mould in the detergent drawer
- Water remains in the softener compartment
- Fabric conditioner does not dissolve in my washing machine
- Front loader washing machine
- Washer Dryer
1. Remove the detergent dispenser drawer by pulling it firmly.
Some models require pressing the catch downwards as indicated in the picture to pull the drawer out:
2. Remove the top part of the additive compartment to aid cleaning and flush it out under running warm water, to remove any traces of accumulated detergent.
After cleaning, put the top part back into position.
3. Make sure that all detergent residue is removed from the upper and lower part of the recess.
Use a small brush to clean the recess.
4. Insert the detergent drawer into the guide rails and push it in.
Run the rinsing programme without any clothes in the drum.
5. Clean the detergent drawer regularly to prevent building in detergent residues.
6. Always follow the instructions that you find on the packaging of the detergents or other treatments without exceeding the indicated maximum level.
7. Open the dispenser drawer slightly after every wash so it can dry out between washes.
8. Use regularly recommended specialized detergents available from our Webshop.