- Washing machine's door can be opened and water runs out onto the floor
- Front loaded washing machine
1. Start a draining cycle before turning off the machine and opening the door, otherwise the water will run out onto the floor.
2. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the door can be opened with water in the machine and the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
- If a wash cycle with a "Rinse Hold" was chosen and the machine was turned off by using the cycle selector or disconnecting it from the power, the door can be opened after a few minutes, even though there is water in the machine.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.