- Stick vacuum cleaner has reduced or no suction power
- Cleaning the stick vacuum cleaner
- Stick vacuum cleaner
1. Clean or wash the filters and put them back.
Replace the filters if necessary.
You can purchase new filters on our Webshop.
2. Remove the dust container and check the air channel and air inlet in the dust container to see if something is stuck.
3. Remove the Floor nozzle and check if something is stuck in the nozzle.
4. Remove the Floor nozzle and check if something got stuck in the hose.
If so use a stick to remove the obstacle. However, be careful in case the obstruction.
Note: The warranty does not cover any damage to the hose caused by cleaning it.
- Filters / Nose Cone is dirty or missing
- Air Channel / Cyclon is blocked
- The floor nozzle is blocked
- Hose is blocked