- Electronic variable 3 speed push button control
- Washable aluminium grease filters: The metal filter attracts the grease from cooking vapours, reducing odours, purifying the air and optimising performance. The filter is dishwasher safe and never needs replacing.
- Extraction mode: A ducting kit is attached to the hood to extract the cooking vapours externally, giving a pleasant kitchen environment, which is free from cooking odours.
- Recirculation or extraction options
- For wall mounting between furniture or as a stand alone unit
- Fluid dynamic efficiency class: B
- Lighting efficiency class: A
- Capacity minimum, m3/h: 240
- Capacity, Max m³/h: 603
- Installation: Chimney
- Dimensions, HxWxD: 665-1090x598x500
- Minimum distance from cooking top: 50
- Minimum distance from cooking top: 65
- Colour: Stainless steel
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: B
- Grease filter efficiency class: C
- Sound power min speed, dB(A): 46
- Sound power max speed, dB(A): 69
- Recirc sound power min, dB(A): 66
- Recirc sound power max, dB(A): 75
- Recirculation min, m3/h: 224
- Recirculation max, m3/h: 400
- Product number (PNC): 942 150 811
- Size: 60
- Cord Length: 1.5
- Voltage: 220-240
- Charcoal filter type: MCFE01
- Other comments technical specifications: IN RECIRCULATION: Height min.-max. external, mm 720-1070mm
- Superperforming charcoal filter compatible: SUPCHARCE2, 902 980 093
- No. of speed settings: 3
- Lamp type: LED spotlight
- No. of lamps: 2
- Grease filters: 1
- Chimney denomination: n/a
Clean air. Designed to last
This filter captures and cleans away cooking smells incredibly efficiently to leave kitchens fresh. The longest-lasting disposable filter, it can be washed and reactivated to ensure it maintains its high odour-filtering performance.
Benefit from long-lasting lighting
Gain the benefits of LED lighting. Clear and bright, it makes ideal task lighting over a hob and, additionally, it's long-lasting and energy-efficient too.
Hood settings. On demand
Innovative electronic controls make regulating the cooker hood functions more convenient. From modifying the fan speed to adjusting the light settings, take complete control of the cooking process.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No result foundSee full search results on our Support page
Simplify your ownership
Register your AEG appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.