- 71 litre oven capacity: More room for your cooking thanks to its large oven capacity
- Diamond-glazed enamel interior: A smooth enamel interior for ease of cleaning, cooking residues can be easily wiped away immediately after cooking.
- Isofront® plus triple glazed door: Isofront® plus triple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- LED digital display: Clear information at a glance with the LED display
- Conventional cooking: Heat from the top and bottom elements provide traditional cooking with zones heat. Ideal for baking bread and cakes, as the oven becomes hotter at the top.
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used on warm plates.
- 'A' energy class
- Cleaning: Aqua Clean Enamel
- Temperature range: 50°C - 275°C
- Maximum Microwave output (W): 0
- Cavity size: 71
- Largest Surface area: 1418
- Noise: 47
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 594x595x567
- Dimensions: 590x560x550
- Required Fuse: 16
- Total electricity loading, W: 3300
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: A
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 0.99
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0
- Product number (PNC): 944 188 602
- Cavity coating: Grey Enamel
- Voltage: 240
Add steam for better baking
In addition to all your standard oven functions, the PlusSteam button in this SteamBake oven adds steam at the beginning of the baking process. The steam cooking keeps the dough moist on the surface to create a golden color and tasty crust, while the heart stays soft and tender. In addition to baking crispy and tasty breads, muffins and pies - your roasted chicken, grilled spare ribs and lasagna will get equally delicious and even cooking results.
A natural clean with steam
Cleaning after cooking needn't be a chore. Humidity inside the oven creates steam to loosen otherwise stubborn grease and residue left on its surfaces. So you can achieve a natural clean, effortlessly.
An at-a-glance overview of the status of your dish
The timer display provides an at-a-glance overview of the status of your dish. Its clear screen enables you to set an alarm, check directly on the time remaining before your dish is ready and to adjust the timer with accuracy and precision.
Cooked evenly everywhere
With this oven, using energy efficiently also means cooking efficiently. It has a new convection system called Hot Air, which ensures hot air circulates evenly throughout the oven cavity. The result is that the oven heats up faster and cooking temperatures can be reduced by up to 20%, saving you both time and energy
Cook more at the same time and still get a perfect result
The additional heating ring in our oven ensures your dishes are evenly cooked – even when loaded with up to three trays – for corner to corner deliciousness. Sure to make each portion as perfect as the last.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No result foundSee full search results on our Support page
Simplify your ownership
Register your AEG appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.