- Child-proof control panel protection: To ensure that the appliance cannot be switched off accidentally, the on/off button has to be depressed continuously for several second before being activated.
- Coolmatic: Quickly chills fresh foods, preserving flavour, colour and nutritional value. Ideal when large quantities of fresh food are placed into the fridge, great for part food and drinks. The Coolmatic function switches itself off automatically after a set period and the refrigerator compartment returns to the pre-set temperature.
- Door open indicator
- 212 litre gross fridge capacity
- 200 litre net fridge capacity
- Auto fridge defrost: The refrigerator defrosts itself automatically, saving you the chore of doing it yourself - and it's energy efficient too.
- Dynamic air technology: Dynamic air technology is an advanced cooling system which maintains precise, even temperature distribution throughout the refrigerator cabinet. This ensures your food stays fresh at every level and minimises transfer of food odours.
- Precision cooling system: The precision cooling system distributes cold air throughout the fridge ensuring an even temperature is maintained for perfect cooling on every shelf.
- LongFresh zone: LongFresh zone with temperature close to zero degrees keep food fresh for three times longer
- Full width covered dairy compartment
- Door shelves
- Half width sliding door shelf
- Air purifier: The air purifier system purifies the air that has been passed throughout the fridge and removed odours so they are not transported around the fridge.
- Hinge type: Fixed door on door: A cupboard door, matching your kitchen units, can be mounted directly onto the appliance door, to give that integrated look.
- Reversible door: Interchangeable door hinging gives flexibility to have a left or right side opening door.
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 1769x556x549
- Dimensions: 1780x560x550
- Installation: BI DoD
- Door hinges: Right & Reversible
- Height (mm): 1769
- Width (mm): 556
- Depth (mm): 549
- Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 923 586 032
- Cord Length: 2.4
- Voltage: 230-240
- DK_RE_GrossNet_capacity: 212/200
- Gross capacity chill zone: 86
- Gross capacity star compartment: 0
- Lamps, refrigerator: 1, Internal. LED, With rise-on effect
- Equipment Zero: 3, Full transparent plastic
- Minimum ambient temperature (EU) 2017/1369: 10
- Energy Efficiency Class (Regulation (EU) 2017/1369): E
- Average annual energy consumption in kilowatt hour per year (kWh/a) (EU) 2017/1369: 148
- Climate Class (EU) 2017/1369: SN-N-ST
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions (EU 2017/1369): 37
- Compartment Volume (Chill) (EU2017/1369): 75
Maximum ingredient care. With ZeroDegrees LongFresh
LongFresh 0°C compartments, ultimate environment for protecting the condition of ingredients. Area colder than the fridge, kept at 0°C degrees, the right zone for fish, meat or finer produce. Equipped with humidity controls, to avoid drying out. For carefully selected produce, kept full of aroma.
Stable temperatures, with MultiFlow
MultiFlow protects the quality of food by maintaining stable temperature and humidity in the whole fridge. Multiple air channels enable an active circulation of cold air reaching every corner.
Odour-free fridge, with CleanAir Filter
Thanks to its special charcoal structure, the CleanAir Filter absorbs bad odours within the refrigerator. Preventing them from effecting your food's natural taste and aromas.
LED lighting illuminates every corner
The internal LED lighting produces a discreet, soft light, shining evenly across the whole space. Plus, LED bulbs are smaller and more energy efficient than standard bulbs – a more sustainable choice.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No result foundSee full search results on our Support page
Simplify your ownership
Register your AEG appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.