Integrated washer dryer
- Washing capacity: 7 kg
- Drying capacity: 4 kg
- 1600 RPM spin speed
- Cotton programmes: Includes cotton economy, cotton & prewash, and cotton drying
- Synthetic programmes: Includes synthetic wash and synthetic drying
- Delicate programmes: Includes delicate wash and delicate rinses
- Wool plus programme: The only wool programme in the market with a cool down at the end of the wash phase preventing chill-shock when the cold rinse begins, ensuring shrinkage is minimised.
- Easy iron programme: By keeping your wash load moving and using a cool down phase with cold water, this programme protects delicate and synthetic fabrics from developing permanent creases.
- Drying time option
- Stain action option: The stain option allows you to use stain remover in the pre-wash compartment of the detergent drawer, it is then added at the correct stage of the wash cycle.
- Sensitive option: Designed specifically for people who are extra sensitive to dust and pollen. Works on cotton and synthetic programmes where fabric is gently moved around and has an extra rinse option so particles are rinsed out effectively.
- Aqua control and alarm: Aqua Control is an internal system which monitors the water level to detect leakage.
- Automatic child safety: Keypads can be locked to ensure temperatures and programme selections cannot be changed - making certain your laundry is always safe.
- A class wash performance
- Drum volume: 52
- Motor System: Permanent Magnet
- Installation: Fully integrated
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 820x596x544
- Depth max, mm: 544
- Wheels/feet: 4 adj feet
- Inlet hose length (mm): 150
- Outlet hose length (mm): 140
- Required Fuse: 13
- Connected Load: 2000
- Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 914 606 619
- Cord Length: 1.5
- Voltage: 230-240
- Porthole Type: BI White
- Woolmark: Woolmark Blue + Certified Ariel/Lenor
- Program list: Eco 40-60, Cottons, Synthetics, Delicates, Wool\Handwash, Steam, Spin/Drain, Rinse, Machine Clean, Anti Allergy, Sport Wear, OutDoor, Denim, NonStop 60min
- Energy Efficiency Class (Regulation (EU) 2017/1369): D
- Washing performance: 1.04
- Weighted energy consumption in kWh per 100 washing cycles of eco 40-60 programme (EU 2017/1369): 69
- Full load wash capacity, kg: 7
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions (EU 2017/1369): 70
- Energy efficiency class, legal: E
- Weighted remaining moisture content, %: 51
- Max temp WD (rated capacity), °C: 41
- Max temp WD (half), °C: 37
Optimised settings for different fabrics with DualSense
DualSense technology automatically adjusts the cycle settings according to fabric types in the load. This means that clothing is washed and dried with exactly the right temperature and optimised drum movements. Every item retaining its size and shape. All in a single cycle.
Customised cycles with ProSense Technology®
ProSense Technology® automatically adjusts washing and drying times according to the size of the load. This provides optimal care for clothing, while saving on time, energy and water. Ensuring the most efficient dry-to-dry process.
Every item refreshed with steam
The steam programme enables clothing to be refreshed without the need for a full cycle. By adding steam to the drum, fibres are relaxed and creases are reduced, minimising the need for ironing. And because this prevents garments from being overwashed, they look and feel better for longer.
Wash and dry an outfit in only one hour
Have an outfit ready to wear in only one hour with the NonStop 60-Minute programme. It enables small loads to be washed and dried quickly in a single cycle. Providing absolute convenience with no compromise on care.
A quiet machine for a comfortable home
The quiet washing machine ensures low noise levels when running a cycle. Minimising disruptions and maintaining a comfortable home.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No result foundSee full search results on our Support page
Simplify your ownership
Register your AEG appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.