- Large LCD display
- LED display
- Large capacity: In our large capacity washer you can wash larger loads saving you time & effort.
- 1200 spin speed RPM
- Programmes include:
- Wool plus programme: The only wool programme in the market with a cool down at the end of the wash phase preventing chill-shock when the cold rinse begins, ensuring shrinkage is minimised.
- Delicate programme: The delicate programme gently washes the most delicate of fabrics.
- Cottons programmes: Includes regular cottons and cotton economy programmes.
- Synthetics programmes
- Options include:
- Drum volume: 52
- Motor System: Universal
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 819x596x540
- Depth max, mm: 553
- Wheels/feet: 4 adj feet
- Inlet hose length (mm): 130
- Outlet hose length (mm): 230
- Required Fuse: 13
- Connected Load: 2200
- Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 914 580 235
- Water cotton 60: 0
- Cord Length: 1.5
- Voltage: 230-240
- Porthole Type: BI White
- Woolmark: Woolmark Blue + Certified Ariel/Lenor
- Det. dispenser compartments no: 3
- Program list: Eco 40-60, Cottons, Synthetics, Delicates, Anti Allergy, Steam, Spin/Drain, Rinse, Sport, Duvet, 20min 3Kg, OutDoor, Denim, Wool\Silk
- Series: 7000 Series
- Connectivity: No
- Spin drying efficiency label: B
- Weighted energy consumption in kWh per 100 washing cycles of eco 40-60 programme (EU 2017/1369): 69
- The energy consumption of the eco programme in kWH per cycle (EU 2017/1369): 0.688
- Full load capacity, kg WashCapacity: 7
- Max spin speed, rpm: 1151
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions (EU 2017/1369): 70
- Duration of eco 40-60 programme in hours and mins at rated capacity (EU 2017/1369): 3:20
- Weighted remaining moisture content, %: 53.6
ProSteam uses steam as a quick and easy way to refresh creased clothes so they’re ready to wear. The short, gentle programme safely removes odours and reduces creases in dry fabrics. Or you can finish your wash cycle with a gentle steam so clothes need little to no ironing.
Customised cycles with ProSense Technology®
ProSense Technology® automatically weighs each load to provide a tailored cycle. Sensors then adjust washing times precisely, ensuring optimum treatment for every garment. Your laundry comes out with that fresh, new feeling every time, plus you save water and energy.
Softener reaches every fibre with SoftPlus
SoftPlus makes sure that softener reaches every part of the fabric when it enters the drum, it helps your clothes feel softer, silkier, and smoother than ever before
A quiet machine for a comfortable home
The quiet washing machine ensures low noise levels when running a cycle. Minimising disruptions and maintaining a comfortable home.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No result foundSee full search results on our Support page
Simplify your ownership
Register your AEG appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.