- LogiControl™ touch display
- LED display
- Large capacity: In our large capacity washer you can wash larger loads saving you time & effort.
- 1600 spin speed RPM
- Programmes include:
- Wool plus programme: The only wool programme in the market with a cool down at the end of the wash phase preventing chill-shock when the cold rinse begins, ensuring shrinkage is minimised.
- Delicate programme: The delicate programme gently washes the most delicate of fabrics.
- Cottons programmes: Includes regular cottons and cotton economy programmes.
- Synthetics programmes
- Options include:
- Drum volume: 69
- Motor System: Permanent Magnet
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 847x597x631
- Depth max, mm: 660
- Wheels/feet: 4 adj feet
- Inlet hose length (mm): 150
- Outlet hose length (mm): 257
- Required Fuse: 13
- Connected Load: 2200
- Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 914 550 769
- Water cotton 60: 0
- Cord Length: 1.5
- Voltage: 230-240
- Porthole Type: P1S + Turbine
- Woolmark: Woolmark Green + Premium Certified Ariel/Lenor
- Det. dispenser compartments no: 4
- Program list: Eco 40-60, Cottons, Synthetics, Delicates, Wool\Silk, Steam, OKOPower, 20min 3Kg, OutDoor, Duvet, Anti Allergy
- Series: 8000 Series
- Connectivity: No
- Spin drying efficiency label: B
- Weighted energy consumption in kWh per 100 washing cycles of eco 40-60 programme (EU 2017/1369): 49
- The energy consumption of the eco programme in kWH per cycle (EU 2017/1369): 0.493
- Full load capacity, kg WashCapacity: 9
- Max spin speed, rpm: 1551
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions (EU 2017/1369): 76
- Duration of eco 40-60 programme in hours and mins at rated capacity (EU 2017/1369): 3:40
- Weighted remaining moisture content, %: 52.8
Thorough care quicker. With the ÖKOPower programme
ÖKOPower is the daily washing programme that gives you everything you need. Wash clothes in only 59min with great results and less energy consumption. It’s the ideal programme for daily use with no compromise on performance or sustainability. It's thorough care quicker.
Fibre protection with the ÖKOMix technology
With ÖKOMix, every trace of detergent and softener is mixed with water, dissolving and activating completely before it even enters the drum. It's the first washing machine technology to distribute detergents and softeners completely evenly - making sure they reach, clean and care for every fibre.
Caring for clothes. Saving water and energy
ProSense technology® automatically weighs each load to provide a tailored cycle. Sensors then adjust washing times precisely, ensuring optimum treatment for every garment. Your laundry comes out with that fresh, new feeling every time, plus you save water and energy.
Less ironing. Clothes refreshed
These AEG washing machines use steam as a quick and easy way to refresh creased clothes so they’re ready to wear. The short, gentle steam programmes safely remove odours and reduce creases in dry fabrics. Or you can finish your wash cycle with a gentle steam so clothes need little to no ironing.
ÖKOINVERTER, THE LOWEST ENERGY CONSUMPTION
The energy-efficient ÖKOInverter motor offers you the highest efficiency and durability and ensures superior performance, whatever programme you select.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No result foundSee full search results on our Support page
Simplify your ownership
Register your AEG appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.