- Automax function: The zone operates on the highest setting in the beginning and then reduces down to the pre-set level
- Powerful booster
- 15 stage digital power level displays
- Child safety control lock: To maximise kitchen safety, this lock can be activated to prevent the hob from being turned on accidentally.
- Control lock: This will prevent any alteration or activation of the hob's settings; simply lock the controls once the cooking functions have been selected. It can also be used to lock the hob in the off position for added safety.
- Front left: 1 large induction zone with booster
- Front right: 1 small induction zone with booster
- Dial: 2300/3200W/210mm
- Rear - Power/Diameter: 2300/3200W/210mm
- Right front - Power/Diameter: 1400/2500W/145mm
- Right rear - Power/Diameter: 1800/2800W/180mm
- Hobs Dimensions: 590x520
- Aperture dimensions HxWxD in mm: 44x560x490
- Radius cutting: 5
- Gas replacement: No
- Gas replacement: No
- Product number (PNC): 949 597 857
- Gas supply: natural gas: No
- Led Colour: Red
Boiling water, under control with the boil sensor
The Boil Sensor detects rising bubbles and automatically adjusts the temperature settings, reducing it to a controlled simmer. No more montioring. Saving both time and energy.
Hob2Hood - Cook without distractions
This hob has Hob2Hood, a useful feature that automatically controls your cooker hood and lights. It means you don’t get distracted by trying to regulate the fan when you’re at crucial cooking moments: you can simply concentrate on getting your dish right. But if you’d rather adjust the fan speed yourself, there are manual controls on the hob too.
Combine zones to cook more
This hob can easily cope when you’re cooking large amounts – or simply with bigger pans. Just touch the Bridge button to link and control two cooking zones together to fit any large or long pan. Sharing the same temperature and time setting, the linked zones are ideal when you’re cooking for dinner parties or bigger celebrations.
'Direktouch' controls use the very latest digital technology to ensure precise heat selection.
The adaptable surface for every pan
The MaxiSense® self-sizing cooking zones detect the sizes and shapes of each pan. However large or small. It sends immediate heat to fit their bases, without compromising on performance. Experience the ultimate in kitchen adaptability. For complete culinary control.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No result foundSee full search results on our Support page
Simplify your ownership
Register your AEG appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.