- Powerful booster
- 15 stage digital power level displays
- Child safety control lock: To maximise kitchen safety, this lock can be activated to prevent the hob from being turned on accidentally.
- Control lock: This will prevent any alteration or activation of the hob's settings; simply lock the controls once the cooking functions have been selected. It can also be used to lock the hob in the off position for added safety.
- Dial: 2300/3200W/180x210mm
- Middle front - Power/Diameter: 2300/3200W/240mm
- Rear - Power/Diameter: 2300/3200W/180x210mm
- Right front - Power/Diameter: 2300/3200W/180x210mm
- Right rear - Power/Diameter: 2300/3200W/180x210mm
- Hobs Dimensions: 810x520
- Aperture dimensions HxWxD in mm: 44x780x490
- Radius cutting: 5
- Gas replacement: No
- Gas replacement: No
- Product number (PNC): 949 597 862
- Gas supply: natural gas: No
- Led Colour: Red
The adaptable surface for every pan
The MaxiSense® induction hob has self-sizing cooking zones. That means each zone detects the sizes and shapes of the pans you’re using, however large or small, and sends immediate heat to fit their bases exactly. So you have complete control, and the hob responds just the way you need it to.
'Direktouch' controls use the very latest digital technology to ensure precise heat selection.
Clean as you cook
Because the surface around the pans stays cool as you cook, you can get rid of spills as you go along. Nothing gets burnt on, and there’s nowhere for dirt to hide. So it’s easy to keep the hob area looking pristine – even while you’re still cooking.
Intense rapid heat
No more waiting around for pots to boil. The PowerBoost button gives you an instant burst of heat that boils water in under 90 seconds* – that’s even faster than an electric kettle. It’s perfect for tasks like boiling potatoes, and other quick cooking jobs too, like searing meat.
Precise settings. Protected
Activate the key feature to lock cooking settings. From the time to the temperature, everything can be set and secured at the touch of a button. So there's no possibility of changing anything accidentally while wiping spillages from the surface. Simply press the key feature again afterwards to adjust the settings when it suits.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No result foundSee full search results on our Support page
Simplify your ownership
Register your AEG appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.